Monday, February 20, 2006

Getting to know... me!

Mark tagged me with this meme. I will answer the questions to the fullest extent of my attention span.

1: Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies?
I'm such a film geek, I truly have no preference. I love movies, B&W and color both.

2: What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?
Bargain shopping.

3: MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music?
Love the convenience & portability of MP3s, the quality of CDs and the nostalgia of records. Tapes just plain suck.

4: You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going ... Ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?
Tempting, but no.

5: Seriously, what do you consider the world's most pressing issue now?
The gradual depletion of our natural resources, and our crippling reliance on oil.

6: How would you rectify the world's most pressing issue?
Aggressive R&D and implementation of alternative energy sources

7: You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be?
I'd keep my father from dying of cancer when he was only 51.

8: You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be?
The Holocaust.

9: A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole' Opry --Which do you choose?
Grand Ole' Opry. But in the 1960s. Hey, it's my meme and I can answer the questions however I damn well please.

10: What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you'd like to solve?
What happened to D.B. Cooper.

11: One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal?
Kurt Vonnegut. Burgers and brats.

12: You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky -- what's the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact?
Punch Pat Robertson in the face.

Ouch. That kinda hurt my brain 'cause I had to think about some of them there answers. Guess it's my turn to tag:
PJ 'cause she's me ma
Dawn 'cause she was all "I don't know you well enough"
Looney 'cause he's into the ski jumping too
Sal 'cause she knew me from misc.writing like 12 years ago

Go do them now!

READ HALOSCAN COMMENTS.

No comments: