Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Mark is ruthless!

Tagging a guy who's on pins and needles waiting for his wife to go into labor. Plus, I normally do my blogging when I should be working, but I've actually had to work while I've been at work lately, which is really pissing me off. Ah well. I got up early just to do your meme, mister. You better appreciate me!

Here's the meme Mark tagged me with. I'm supposed to pick a band, then answer all of the following questions using only titles of their songs. I was going to pick Gary Wright and answer "Dream Weaver" to every question, but I've decided to pick the band that made me want to start playing the guitar when I was five years old: KISS.

1. Are you male or female? All American Man

2. Describe yourself: Almost Human

3. How do some people feel about you? I Love it Loud

4. How do you feel about yourself? Great Expectations

5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Hard Luck Woman

6. Describe your current significant other: Hotter Than Hell

7. Describe where you want to be: Detroit Rock City

8. Describe how you live: Anything for my Baby

9. Describe how you love: Magic Touch

10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish? X-Ray Eyes

11. Share a few words of wisdom: Shout It Out Loud

12. Now say goodbye: See You in Your Dreams

READ HALOSCAN COMMENTS.

No comments: