Thursday, May 04, 2006

Sam I Am

Hey. What's up? I'm Sam. Sam I am. I was born at 9:13 a.m. Wednesday, May 3, 2006. I weighed 7 pounds, 10 ounces and I was 20 inches long. And I got a big old head; it measured 14 inches around. Need all that space for my big brain. I'm doing great, my mommy's doing great, my daddy's doing great, and my sisters are doing great. And just so you know, I kick ass.

Thirteen Things I Can't Wait to Do

13. See my new room.

12. Meet our dog, Oscar.

11. Learn how to smile.

10. Learn how to laugh.

9. Listen to the song my daddy wrote for me.

8. Wear my cool new clothes.

7. Ride in a car.

6. See what the outdoors looks like.

5. Meet my aunts, uncles and cousins.

4. Meet my Great Grandpas.

3. Meet my Grandma (aka Gammy) PJ and my Grandpa Don & Granny Pat.

2. Spit up on my daddy just before he leaves for work.

1. Wake up my mommy and daddy over and over and over and over and over.

READ HALOSCAN COMMENTS.

No comments: