Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Crazyology

Paula commanded that this meme be done last Friday. Better late than never, eh?

GRUB-OLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice? Thousand Island
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Good Times (Denver thing)
What is your favorite sit down restaurant? I don't think I have one, to tell you the truth
On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 20%
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Pizza
Name three foods you detest above all others. Lima beans, avocado, beets
What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? Sweet & sour anything
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers, Canadian bacon, onions, pineapple, spinach... not all at once, though
What do you like to put on your toast? Real butter & crunch peanut butter, or PJ's homemade strawberry jam
What is your favorite type of gum? Absolutely none, I despise the stuff

TECH-OLOGY

Number of contacts in your cell phone? 133
Number of contacts in your email address book? 613
What is your wallpaper on your computer? Emma, Maddie & Sam
What is your screensaver on your computer? Random slide show of photos in my iPhoto library
Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? No, all my pictures are properly attired
How many land line phones do you have in your house? 2 (though they're both cordless!)
How many televisions are in your house? 2
What kitchen appliance do you use the least? The blender
What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? NPR or talk -- ALL MUSIC STATIONS SUCK
How many sex toys do you own that require batteries? None. Well, except for the car.

BI-OLOGY

What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? Eye lashes
Are you right handed or left handed? Right-O
Do you like your smile? No, it's crooked
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Planters wart
Would you like to? Got a few moles that are buggin' me
Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? Depends on how long I have
Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Taste
When was the last time you had a cavity? I think I have one right now, but my dental insurance hasn't started yet so I'm having to tough it out (true story)
What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? Myself every morning
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Oh my yes

MISC-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No
If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? Jack
How do you express your artistic side? Writing, acting and playing guitar
What color do you think you look best in? Green
How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? Until they let me out
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Yep
If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? To steal Paula's response: No.Farooking.Way
How often do you go to church? Not very
Have you ever saved someone's life? Possibly -- someone else probably would have saved the kid from drowning if I hadn't, but I was the first one there
Has someone ever saved yours? Yep -- the woman working at the pool, the paramedics and the doctors after I ran through a sliding glass door and tore my left leg to shreds

DARE-OLOGY

For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? I'd do it for $1,000
Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Sure
Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? Nay
Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? No amount of money
Would you never blog again for $50,000? I'd do it for $10,000 (sorry pals, but I gots a family to feed)
Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Completely naked? No. Wearing nothing but chaps? Absolutely.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Fuck no
Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? Only if I get to choose who it is
Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? $10,000 and you've got a deal
Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? I'd do it for $12,999.99

READ HALOSCAN COMMENTS.

No comments: