Match the screenplay with the credited screenwriter (debates about uncredited or rewrites or who wrote the book or blah blah blah will be barfed on -- I'm looking for who was credited screenwriter):
UPDATE: I made a mistake with #12! Shouldn't have been Broadcast News -- Supposed to be Princess Bride. Sorry!
Final Score: Cheezy-5, Jen-3, Paula-3, David-1 (well, 2 if you count the one he got wrong but still swears he got right). Where was Pillock on this, btw? Figured he'd weigh in on a few.
1. The Verdict: E. David Mamet (Cheezy)
2. Chinatown: I. Robert Towne (Cheezy)
3. Network: G. Paddy Chayefsky (Cheezy)
4. True Romance: B. Quentin Tarantino (Paula)
5. Adaptation: J. Charlie Kaufman (Jen)
8. Unforgiven: A. David Webb Peoples (Cheezy)
10. The Shawshank Redemption: H. Frank Darabont (Jen)
12. Princess Bride: M. William Goldman (David, though I'm giving a point to Cheezy, Paula and Jen too because of my goof)
13. E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial: F. Melissa Mathison (Paula)
No One Solved
6. To Kill a Mockingbird: L. Horton Foote
7. On the Waterfront: K. Budd Schulberg
9. North by Northwest: D. Ernest Lehman
11. Raiders of the Lost Ark: C. Lawrence Kasden
READ HALOSCAN COMMENTS.