Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bookworms.

All kinds of people have this meme up. Jen, Paula and O'Tim to name but a few.

I'm game. Here goes.

1. One book that changed your life?
Catcher in the Rye. Read it my sophomore year of high school. That's when I knew I wanted to write.

2. One book you have read more than once?
The Milagro Beanfield War. Few books have ever gotten me to care more about a main character than this one.

3. One book you would want on a desert island?
One Hundred Years of Solitude, because that book makes me believe in magic.

4. One book that made you laugh?
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. The entire series of five. I read it once every two years or so, and I laugh out loud every time.

5. One book that made you cry?
The Grapes of Wrath

6. One book you wish had been written?
How We Cured Cancer

7. One book you wish had never been written?
None.

8. One book you are currently reading?
I'm never reading one book at a time. I typically have three or four going, and depending on my mood at bedtime, I'll continue with one of them. Right now I have going: Screenwriting 101: The Essential Craft of Feature Film Writing by Neill D. Hicks; Dead Man's Walk by Larry McMurtry; Lonesome Traveler by Jack Kerouac; and Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller.

9. One book you've been meaning to read?
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey.

READ HALOSCAN COMMENTS.

No comments: