Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fucking gas companies.

Here in Colorado, our two major grocery store chaines -- King Sooper's and Safeway -- have discount cards like most grocery stores do now. Some of the stores also have gasoline. If you have a discount card, you automatically get 3¢ off per gallon. But for every $100 you spend at the grocery store, you get a 10¢ per gallon discount. The last couple times I've filled up, I've paid under $2 per gallon.

Well, check out this shit. Some unnamed independent gasoline dealers took King Sooper's to court saying they were illegally selling gas below cost. The court ruled in favor of the independents, awarded them $1.4 million in damages, and now King Sooper's (as well as Safeway) has to stop doing the discount.

Fuckers. I don't know how soon they'll be stopping the program, but I'm filling up as soon as I can.

Fuckers.

READ HALOSCAN COMMENTS.

No comments: