Monday, March 05, 2007

Four!

Keera and Paula and Jen and Looney beat me to this.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Reporter
2. Window Salesman
3. Summer Camp Counselor
4. Bartender

Four movies I would watch over and over (and have):
1. Star Wars
2. Holy Grail
3. Blazing Saddles
4. Princess Bride

Four places I have lived:
1. Michigan
2. Georgia
3. Michigan
4. Colorado

Four TV shows I like to watch:
1. Lost
2. Battlestar Galactica
3. Heroes
4. Curb Your Enthusiasm

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Freeport
2. San Francisco
3. Vancouver
4. Akumal

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Cereal
3. Chicken Pot Pie
4. Cheeseburger

Four of my favorite animals:
1. Dog
2. Gorilla
3. Porpoise
4. Elephant

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. San Francisco
2. Tuscany
3. Ireland
4. Costa Rica

You're nobody 'till somebody loves you.

READ HALOSCAN COMMENTS.

No comments: