Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday Confessions

I'm feeling a bit surly today. My cold is finally starting to subside, but I'm allergic to something in the ventilation system here at work so I still have the sniffly wifflies and coughly woughlies. I've been chugging water like nobody's business, which has resulted in trips to the bathroom every 30–40 minutes. I've never played sudoku. I don't even know what it is. I'm still biting my fingernails. I've been sucked into the world of Heroes and I think Hiro is adorable. I'm lactose intolerant yet I still drink milk and eat ice cream. I've never read The Canterbury Tales. I care what people think. I used to be a 32 but bought a 34 because I didn't like my pants too tight, but now I'm experiencing a phenemonon much like when you move into a big house and can't fill half the rooms but five years later need to move into a bigger house because you've run out of room. I have to figure out a way to explain to my children why they can't get tattoos even though I have three. I play music in my car much louder than I should. I have an irrational fear of dropping my son. I'm hairy. I'm a hypocrite. I'm the most fidgety person who ever existed. Ask PJ. I have adult ADD. Ask PJ. And my wife. And my kids. And my cow orkers. And my friends. What was I writing about?

READ HALOSCAN COMMENTS.

No comments: