Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Confessions

I shot and killed a bird with a BB gun when I was 12, and it made me cry. I went to a Lutheran school until 5th grade. I've owned 16 cars in 20 years. One of them was a 1984 Pontiac Fiero. It was PJ's before it was mine. I voted for Michael Dukakis. I can make my hiccups go away using nothing but pure will. I was in this movie with this actress. I've never seen it. My favorite temperature is 75˚ Farenheit. My favorite time of day is dusk. I can grow an impressively full beard in one week. I like McDonald's fries and Burger King's burgers. I love old martial arts flicks. I believe marijuana should be legalized, though I haven't smoked it in quite a long time. I have an alter ego named Ernie Campari. He's an infomercial host. I would love to run for office as Ernie Campari and see how long I could get away with it.

5 comments:

Paula said...

I'm wearing unmatching lingerie. I didn't put away the laundry or make the bed. I rarely cook. I love Kraft macaroni & cheese. I killed my turtle when I was six.

Anonymous said...

Jeff was in West of Here with Mary Stuart Masterson who was in Some Kind of Wonderful with Craig Shaeffer (Sheffer?) who was in A River Runs Through It with Brad Pitt who was in Sleepers with Bacon.

Dude. 4 degrees. Nice. And you could probably do it faster - I didn't cheat.

Unknown said...

I voted for Dukakis, too, in the 4th grade mock elections. My classmates and I had a good time repeating all the political slander our parents had taught us during our debate. :)

Webmiztris said...

I purposedly killed a toad when I was little and I've felt like shit about it since....LOL....so I feel your pain! And the marijuana thing? OOOOH yeah. You just know I'm with you on that one. :)

O' Tim said...

Farenheit 75, Bacon 4. It was a shellacking.

My hairdresser's name is Ernie Campari. He moonlights at Home Depot selling vanities. He would probably be good at selling juicers or some such on TV, but he would definitely make a terrible city councilman.