- If one wishes to paint the walls one color but the trim another, one uses masking tape.
- If one inhales pepper, one will sneeze.
- If one is walking with a friend, and one's friend trips and falls in a goofy manner without injury, one will laugh, if only on the inside.
- If one puts the top down on one's convertible, and it suddenly starts raining, one will either say or think, "Figures," in one's native language.
- Stubbing one's pinky toe hurts like a bitch.
- If one unexpectedly puts something bad-tasting in one's mouth, one will make a funny face, unless one is trying to be polite to the person who prepared the bad-tasting something, in which case one will still make a funny face, just not the same as the other funny face.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
While people from different nations & cultures have many, many differences, I'd also like to point out that we all share many things as well. These things are what bind us together as human beings. When it seems we exist only on opposite sides, think on this list of common ground. Perhaps add your own. It proves we are all brothers and sisters.
at 12:17 PM