Thursday, July 22, 2004

It's me! It's me!

Writing in my blog is turning out to be much like working out. I do it religiously for a while, but once I break the routine, damn, it's hard to get back to it. Speaking of religion, Paula had this religion test on her blog, so I thought I'd take it too. Here are my top 10 results:

1. Mahayana Buddhism (100%)
2. Neo-Pagan (97%)
3. Unitarian Universalism (93%)
4. Liberal Quakers (87%)
5. New Age (87%)
6. Taoism (78%)
7. Theravada Buddhism (78%)
8. Mainline - Liberal Christian Protestants (73%)
9. Secular Humanism (72%)
10. Jainism (59%)

Just what you'd expect from a guy who was raised Lutheran, eh? It appears Paula and I are pretty similar, except I'm a bit embarassed that I'm more new age than she. Paula, how many Windham Hill CDs do you have?



READ HALOSCAN COMMENTS.

No comments: