Thursday, March 23, 2006

13 Mythical Beasts

Having recently moved to Suburbia, I've decided that the best way to get around the neighborhood would be on a golf cart. So I'm in the market. Once I've found the right one, I'm going to have it decorated with mythical beasts. There are no boundaries or limits to my choices of mythical beasts; they come from various mythologies, literature, movies, eras. These are the mythical beasts I wish to have painted on my golf cart:


13. Ghidra, the Three Headed Monster



12. The Nazgûl



11. R.O.U.S.



10. Orc



9. Medusa



8. Basilisk



7. Mothra



6. Dick Cheney



5. Alien



4. The Knights Who Say "Ecky-ecky-ecky-f'tang-zoop-boing! Goodem-zoo-owli-zhiv"



3. Cyclops



2. Miss Piggy



1. The Rabbit of Caerbannog


READ HALOSCAN COMMENTS.

No comments: