Thursday, March 16, 2006

13 Songs

Freakin' pushy Paula was all, "Do a Thursday Thirteen! Do a Thursday Thirteen!" Fine!

13 Rock Songs I Wish I'd Written:

13. Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N' Roses

12. Detroit Rock City by Kiss

11. Back in Black by AC/DC

10. War Pigs by Black Sabbath

9. Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana

8. 10 Years Gone by Led Zeppelin

7. Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones

6. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

5. Little Wing by Jimmy Hendrix

4. Highway to Hell by AC/DC

3. Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin

2. Dream On by Aerosmith

1. Voodoo Chile by Jimmy Hendrix


My criteria was based on the following things:

1. Does the guitar kick ass?

2. Is it immediately recognizable from the moment it begins?

3. Is it best turned up loud?

4. Does it get my pulse racing?

5. Does it rock? I mean, really rock? No wimpy shit.

Hey, that was kinda fun! That Paula ain't so bad after all! ;-)

READ HALOSCAN COMMENTS.

No comments: