Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Green with envy.

Over the weekend Julie and I watched Garden State once again, a movie which I'd listed as my second favorite movie of 2004 behind Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I enjoyed it even more the second time, and have placed it at the top of my "I wish I'd written, directed and starred in that" list. Instead it was written by, directed by and starred Zach Braff, a 20-something kid who made way too good a movie for his initial foray into feature filmmaking. It's funny, it's interesting, it's thought-provoking, and it has a most excellent soundtrack. I hesitate to recommend movies because everyone's tastes are different and it's not realistic of me to expect other's tastes to be as exceptional as mine. But dagnabbit, if you haven't seen this movie you should.

READ HALOSCAN COMMENTS.

No comments: