Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Only 16% more to go, and another Brain Break.

You've Experienced 84% of Life

You have an amazing amount of life experience. In fact, you've seen and done more than most people.
So congratulate yourself on what you've done so far. The future is only going to be more of the same!

Looks like I'm nearly finished. I think I'll try to stretch out that last 16% over the next 58 years.

Found at Paula's, who swiped it from Shelly.


Brain Break #3: Jane Teaches a Lesson
This was a joy to shoot...



If you had trouble with watching it imbeded here in my blog, try this link instead.


Finally, I put a link to my commercial and film acting reel (aka Show Reel, as Sour Grapes calles it) in my side bar over yonder under the "Me" section. Do check it out and do tell me what you think...

READ HALOSCAN COMMENTS.

No comments: