Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Departed

Wow. What a movie. Blew me right the fuck away. Best I've seen Jack Nicholson in a loooooong time. Fuckin' Scorsese better win best director for this, and I don't give a shit how good the other movies are. He deserves it. One of the things I appreciated the most was that you knew who everyone was in the movie. There wasn't any real, is he a good guy or a bad guy going on. You knew. You just didn't know what the hell would happen with them. I was tense the ENTIRE MOVIE. Wow. My only question is, how is Mark Wahlberg the only actor to be nominated from that movie? He was great, but EVERYONE was great. Nicholson was epic. But that has nothing to do with my appreciation for the film. Loved it.

And the coolest thing was, I watched it on the plane while flying to... Boston. I'm here for a couple days on business. Love this town.

READ HALOSCAN COMMENTS.

No comments: