Thursday, March 15, 2007

Movie Madness: First Round Begins Tomorrow!

Getting more brackets in -- up to 13 now. I know I'll get inundated tomorrow just before the deadline. Just so everyone knows, I will post the results of the Godard and Kurosawa regions' first-round matchups tomorrow (Friday) at 6 p.m. Eastern. I MUST HAVE ALL BRACKETS TOMORROW BY 5 P.M. EASTERN.

Champion Votes So Far:
Casablanca (2 votes)
Citizen Kane (2 votes)
Godfather (2 votes)
Gone with the Wind (2 votes)
On the Waterfront
Chinatown
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
To Kill a Mockingbird
The Graduate

Discussion prompt: Which movies didn't make the field of 64 that you feel absolutely should have? Which movies in the field would you eliminate to make room for them?

Don't know what I'm talking about? Read previous posts about Movie Madness the JOIN IN!

CLICK HERE TO READ FORMER HALOSCAN COMMENTS TO THIS POST (please use Blogger comments from now on)

No comments: