Friday, March 16, 2007

Movie Madness: You Got 7 Hours

The entries are rolling in! Have you gotten yours in yet? Remember, you have until 5 p.m. Eastern to email me your picks. DO IT!

One of the very cool results of doing this is I've suddenly met a whole bunch of bloggers out there I never knew before. Welcome to Boiled Dinner! Did I mention that one condition of joining in the Movie Madness tournament is that you have to remain a loyal reader of my blog? I didn't? Oh, sorry, better late than never. You won't regret it. I'm that entertaining.

I think everyone should post their picks on their blogs today! If you're computer-snazzy like moi, put up a picture of your completed bracket. If you're computer-icky like Jackson Pillock (I'm not outing him, he confessed in public) just post your picks like you put them in the email to me.

UPDATE: Don had a tip for you computer-icky people who want to put the picks right on the bracket and look cool. From Don's comment: "Just open Jeff's (original bracket) in Paint and draw rectangles around numbers and drag them around holding the Ctrl key. Easy cheesy."

Godard and Kurosawa regions' first-round matchup results can be found here today at 6 p.m. Eastern.

CLICK HERE TO READ FORMER HALOSCAN COMMENTS TO THIS POST (please use Blogger comments from now on)

No comments: