I got tagged a while back for this 8 Things thing and am finally getting around to it. In a nutshell, I'm supposed to list 8 things you don't know about me, then tag 8 people to do it. It's much like the Friday Confessions I do every so often, but this is just 8. I'm just going to write it and say, if you wanna do it, do it!
1. I ran through a sliding glass door when I was seven years old, and have massive scars on my left leg (as well as a few random ones elsewhere on my body) to show for it.
2. I started wearing glasses in 7th grade. Started wearing contacts in 10th grade. Stopped wearing them both in 2001 (got Lasik!).
3. I drink lots and lots of water while at work -- probably somewhere around three liters.
4. I own every album (real vinyl album) KISS ever put out -- when they were wearing make-up. Yes, that includes the solo albums.
5. I'm in a Furniture Row commercial that's running right now. If you see a guy in a blue cap, khakis and a red Hawaiian shirt say, "Sometimes you gotta go forth and save," that's me. I didn't write it. I just got paid to be in it.
6. I love food. All of it. I am the least picky eater ever created. Gimme food and I'll love it. Except for anything made from avocado, including guac. Even then, it makes me sad that I don't like avocado so I try it at least once a year. Because I love food.
7. I can't sleep without some sort of white noise, preferably a fan. The fan soaks up all the random noises that would otherwise keep me awake.
8. I alphabetize things. CDs. DVDs. Books. I shoulda been a librarian.